40″ Wooden Pooja Mandir M#3- Open Design
Overall Dimensions (W x D x H): 40 x 24 x 46 Inches
Weight: 150 Lbs
Material Used: Red Oak, Mahogany & Cherry wood
Finish: Cinnamon Oil Stain
Availability: Made to Order
Note: The Freight Shipping Cost is not included, Call/Message us to get an Quote.
Artistic Traditional Pooja Mandir designs, with Ornamental temple-style carvings, and structures such as Traditional Roof, Kalash and Bells makes the Wooden Temple Design a Beautiful Masterpiece. It also comes with drawers for storage, and can be moved around the house as the occasion demands. The below specifications will be included in the Base Price of the Temple.
- Material Used:
Solid High-quality Red Oak plywood(Pro-grade) for the Temple, Mahogany and Cherry wood for the Trims
- Temple color:
Cinnamon Oil stain and Gold Paint combination with Glossy Finish
- Overall Dimension: 40″ wide * 46″ height * 24″ depth
>Roof Dimension: 12″ Height
>Middle portion dimension: 34” Height
- LED Corded Light
- Ample space to hang Pictures and place Idols
- 100% Custom built in USA
- Please Note: As we are Custom Builders, there will be Wood Trims, Ornamental Trims and Hardware variations in the Actual Product. Also, there might be dimension variations in the Overall Height of the Temple based on the selection of Legs, wheels, Kalash etc
- For the list of Upgrades, please refer to the UPGRADES Tab or Visit the Custom Option Page.
The below upgrades will add Additional Cost from the Base Price of the Temple.
- 1, 2 or 3 layer Steps inside mandir to arrange Idols and Photo frames
- Floating Photo Ledges to arrange god photo frames
- Extra Corded Dimmable LED Colored/Natural lights, comes with Remotes
- Epoxy Resin can be added for the base of the mandir for Waterproof, granite style finish or for easy maintenance
- Heavy duty Wheels can be added for easy Transportation
- Heavy duty Legs bottom of Mandir
- Brass Bells and Brass Hooks below roof
- Wooden Petta or Pooja Stool to sit and perform Prayer
- Small or Big size Hanging Brass Diya pairs
- Crystal Knobs for doors and storage
- Roof with Brass Sangu Chakra Namam symbols instead of usual Kalash
For the detailed list of Upgrade Options, visit the Custom Option page. Contact us if more customization needed.
Order Process: Once the Order is placed it will take 8-12 weeks or sometimes longer based on our schedule to build the Temple. And we will keep you updated with the status on the progress of the temple and will share pictures once its complete and ready to ship.
Shipping Duration: If the item is in stock and readily available we can ship in 1-2 weeks’ time and products which are Made to Order takes 8-12 weeks. Some custom orders might take more time depending on the complexity.
Freight Shipping Cost: Shipping Cost will be based on your Location and the Dimensions of the Temple. As our products are solid and easily weighs 300 plus pounds we will take special care in shipping. We will pack it in a Wooden Pallet and ship through the reputed Freight Shipping Company.
Please view the Shipping policy page for detailed information on shipping process.
Temple guide: Always make sure to measure your space before placing the order, and compare with the product external and internal dimensions.
Product Care: All our products are made with high quality materials. So, the product should be easy to care. You can use a good quality oil-based Wood polish and use a cotton cloth to wipe it once a week.
Divine Wood N Crafts is proud to say that we give the best quality, price and features on our products.
Few features that make us out standing from the other Companies are:
- Most of our products comes with full-size pull-out tray, deep storage drawer, standard middle portion height and depth in the base price of the temple without any additional cost.
- All temples comes with hand carved bell carvings on the temple along with Commercial quality hardware such as metal drawer gliders, antique knobs and decorative trims.
- Expensive Mahogany/Cherry Trims all over the Temple, Metallic Gold paint on Kalash/legs, Glossy Oil Stain finish which will last for ever.
- All above mentioned features are included in the Base Price of the Temple, not in the upgraded features as other companies do.
- We offer 120% price match guarantee on our products
- Want to know more on the Quality and Process of our Custom projects?. Read more in our Blog Section.
Who are DivineWoodNcrafts?
DivineWoodNCrafts(DWNC) is Innovative custom divine furniture company based in the Durham, NC in USA and operate in 8000 sq. Ft wood working facility. DWNC Custom Furniture is a team of experienced craftsmen, woodworkers, and creative designers that manufacture and construct beautiful, handcrafted custom wood and unique divine furniture’s. Well our products are 100% built from scratch in USA. The unique feature is that we build customize designs and sizes also as per the requirement of the clients.
What kind of wood material you use?
DWNC uses only high-end quality materials, we use variety of species of wood to bring the best fusion in our products. All our woods are purchased from custom factories that make us unique in the market. We use Red oak, Mahogany, Cheery, Redwood, Maple on our projects based on Commercial or residential use. We also use only heavy duty Hardware’s to our projects. It all makes the product solid and will last longer for years. We don’t use any low quality wood such as MDF etc.. Please refer our blog section for more details.
Can I customize the existing Pooja Mandirs?
Yes, we can customize the existing Pooja Mandirs/furniture’s by customizing colors, adding shelves or any other small alterations. Would cost extra from the base price.
Do you take custom orders from clients for new Pooja Mandirs or any other custom furniture’s?
Yes, we encourage clients to give their own Pooja Mandir/furniture plans and we are happy to build something from scratch. We can give a price estimate for your design. You can find more innovative sample designs from social media sites such as Pinterest etc..
How does the estimate work on the Custom designs?
Most of the custom designs are challenging for us and we will not be able to give a fixed price quote, instead will give you a rough quote. So, we recommend the clients to go with the existing built design if you are in a budget. As the new custom design’s will not have a fixed price. Read more on the process in the blog section.
Can I see the pictures when furniture’s are in the process of building?
Yes, we can send pictures on possible phases.
How will be the finish of the custom furniture?
Please understand that these are challenging projects and building new furniture’s without previous prototype is time and labor intensive. Also, all the products are handmade so please don’t expect a factory finish. We will ensure we will do the best in terms of quality and finish.
How quickly can you deliver your items?
Most of the Custom products are made to order, it takes 8-12 weeks’ time or sometimes longer based on our schedule. If the item is in stock and readily available, we can deliver within 1-2 weeks’ time.
Do you ship your Pooja Mandirs from India?
No, all our custom designs are built from scratch in our wood working facility located in USA (Cary, NC) including labors and materials.
Do you sell Pooja Mandir accessories?
Yes, we sell brass bells, hanging brass Diya’s and other Pooja accessories.
Do you ship your custom furniture?
Yes, we ship only inside USA. Read more details in the shipping policy section.
Are these only designs you have in your website?
As we work on new Custom projects for our clients, our Catalog keeps growing.
Are you on Social Media Sites?
Yes, we are on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest. Please stay tuned for everyday new designs.